The original state of the interior when I bought it.
Seats pulled out of the car. I've got to say, these cars are about as simple as it gets. Removing the seats was as hard as sliding them forward until they fell off the tracks. No tools required.
The driver's side seat was far worse off than the the passenger's. They were both bad though. The backs didn't look too bad though.
Take the back cover off and the inside of the seat is looking about as bad as the outside. The frame looks good but all the porous materials are going in the trash.
Successfully removed the padding and cover from the backs.
Successfully removed the padding and covers from the backs and bottoms. The frames look pretty good. There's a little bit of surface rust but overall in good shape for reuse.




Not pictured...mouse poo. Just keeping it real.
ReplyDeleteI didn't do that post yet. I was going to post that with the carpet removal pics. Don't worry, it will be included.
ReplyDelete