So the last post was just about removing the seats and didn't really cover the rest of the interior. Not that I'm finished removing all the interior, but it is much closer. I have pulled all the carpet and floor mats out as well as the back seat. The door panels and the roof liner are the only thing that are left. So onto the pictures. The first four pictures are obviously the before pictures. The carpet really doesn't look that bad in these pictures but the the smell isn't effectively transmitted through the internet. Not to mention, replacement carpet is cheap.
Can you find the mouse nest in the picture below?
Below is the same area sans mouse nest.
The tan and black portions are the sound deadening that I am debating removing. It is porous so I think i'm going to remove it. Plus I want to check the floorpans for rust and clean it up where it exists. Lastly, it too is relatively inexpensive to replace.
Q:What's worse than finding a mouse nest? A: A mouse nest with a family of mice living in it! (See honey, it could always be worse.) ;-)
ReplyDeleteI will admit, I was a little nervous I might find more than the nest when I started cleaning it out, but luckily it was abandoned.
ReplyDelete