Sunday, November 17, 2013

I'M BACK!

OK, so I've been on hiatus I know.  I "took the summer off" to do some home improvement.  Took a while to develop some plans and about 4 months to complete construction (I started in July and was about 95% done a couple weeks ago).  My project was adding a deck/porch to the back of our house.  It was a project we were anticipating from the time we moved in, but the gravel "patio" we had previously pretty much had turned into a sandbox for the kids and a place for the dog to excavate.  It was obvious the time had come to execute the plans.  So a big thanks to Tim, Nancy, Arlen, Diana, Dan, and Pat!  With a little help from some dads (and moms) I got the job done.  Here's a before and after for you and if you want to see more picks check out Marigny's blog.  Now that this project is behind me, back to the ghia!  Look for more action soon....

BEFORE:

AFTER:


No comments:

Post a Comment